Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Thank you to EDMW and "ndmmxiaomayi"

I was pretty amazed by the fact that my photos and my take on the MRT accident yesterday was posted on Tomorrow.SG.

For those who wanted to know what happened before this MRT post was produced, it went like this. I woke up at 6.30am, happily reading EDMW forums on Hardwarezone when a post came in at 7.07am.

Half of myself believed it and that I should go down to investigate (just like the Candy Empire incident sometime back), the half was reluctant and sleepy. But all thanks to a confirmation SMS from "ndmmxiaomayi", who takes the northbound train every weekday morning and had already reached Woodlands on an affected train, I prepared all my equipment, bathed and rushed down for it.

All thanks to EDMW and my friend, hence, I would like to dedicate the 3,000 page views to you guys, and hopefully as fellow netizens, we can bring citizen journalism to everyone. Cheers.

Food pictures coming up later tonight. =P