Tuesday, December 05, 2006

MRT track accident part 2

I was discussing with my friend about the outcome of the investigation as we far as we could gather, including reports from Lianhe Wanbao, and i can conclude that CCTV footage won't yield the cause of death. Why? The very spot of the incident is where I took the following pic a few weeks ago:



I chose the spot then because I have checked where the cameras are pointing then and found that corner to be a blind spot, since, as we know, photography is not allowed inside MRT stations, and anyone would find it easier to avoid questioning even if the pictures are for legitimate purposes.

So, maybe he could have dashed out himself, or being pushed down, or staggered out of the seat towards the edge in a drunkenly manner, we would never know 'cos the footage might not show it.